|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Systems Design Engineer
Systems Design Engineer needed for an established leading design & manufacturing organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ an experienced Systems Design Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of full systems lifecycle, including Requirements Capture, Design, Verification and Validation.
The successful Systems Design Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive.
* 26 day's holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Income Protection
* Free Parking
What the role entails: We are currently recruiting for an Electronic/Electrical Systems Design Engineer to assist in all phases across the complete systems engineering lifecycle; including requirements capture, system architecture design, and verification and validation activities.
Some of the main duties of the Systems Design Engineer will include:
* Supporting the specification, architectural design, and verification and validation of projects, including Safety Cases / Analysis.
* Developing and applying knowledge of systems engineering to undertake and support various tasks and activities across the lifecycle, delivering to agreed performance targets, including cost and schedule.
* Applying practical skills in design techniques for defence and commercial applications, understanding key process tools and technologies.
* Working closely with the wider engineering team to manage design changes and solve problems on complex systems.
* Assist project & senior management with engineering projects.
* Progress items to required timescales so that overall project milestones are achieved.
* Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities.
What you need to be the successful Systems Design Engineer:
* A strong academic background with a degree in a relevant engineering discipline is required.
* Proven knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle, including requirements management, system design process (including system and sub-system specification) and product validation and verification.
Experience of Land or Military Systems is required, experience of vehicle integration would be advantageous.
* Ability to produce clear & concise technical documentation, able to demonstrate system-level thinking.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to travel worldwide when required.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.