|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
6-month initial contract
Systems Developer needed for a multinational Aerospace & Defence organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced Systems Developer with an in-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2016 Design and Admin, excellent knowledge in PL-SQL and experience in Crystal reports development.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Developer will include:
- Support of the ERP, Intranet, PLM and BI systems under guidance of Senior Business System team members
- SharePoint 2016 Development and Admin
- Report writing using SQL, Crystal and Qliksense
- Additional Business Systems tasks as required by the department workload.
What you need to be the successful Systems Developer:
In order to be the successful Systems Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- SharePoint 2016 Design and Admin
- Excellent knowledge in PL-SQL.
- Basic DBA skills on Oracle databases.
- Experience in Crystal reports development
- Experience in Qliksense is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong customer service outlook
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the Systems Developer position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.