|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: £36000 - £47000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Salary: £36,000 - £47,000
Skills: Systems, Design, High Voltage, Battery, ISO, Embedded Software/Hardware, Verification, Validation, SysML, UML, Automotive
Systems Engineer required to join my client based in Warwickshire.
Here is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to work with a global company, designing, supporting and developing quality systems supporting a variety of applications.
So what is on offer?
- Share incentive scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Child Care Vouchers
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- A sound theoretical & practical knowledge of systems engineering, ideally within Electrical Vehicles
- ISO/IEC 15288 knowledge
- Functional safety concepts
- Knowledge of Embedded Software/Hardware Development
- Knowledge of high Voltage Applications
- Knowledge of Automotive Industry
- Autonomous vehicle concepts
- System Verification & Validation
- Experienced within client/customer liaison
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK
- Valid UK driving license
- Minimum Degree qualified in a STEM discipline
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you are interested in working for a global leader as a Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.