|Location: Oxfordshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Key Skills: Nuclear Fusion, Research, Systems, Design, Robotics, Requirements, Verification, Architecture, DOORS, INCOSE, CSEP
Systems Engineer required to join my client based in Oxfordshire.
Working from site, my client is a leader in the provision of research & strategy for the provision of Energy for tomorrow. They are looking for a Systems Engineer to be an integral part in performing Systems Engineering to UK projects as well as collaborative ventures with international partners. If this sounds like something for you moving forward, please read on!
To lead & perform Systems Engineering across a variety of projects in the UK and in collaboration with international partners.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Leading technical development of systems from initiation to in service
- Researching, capturing, developing & managing requirements
- Undertaking system architecture studies to identify optimal & preferred solutions
- To undertake system level failure analyses to improve product reliability & safety
- Develop & maintain functional & physical architectures
What are we looking for in our next System Engineer?
- A degree in a STEM discipline
- A track record of working in multi-disciplinary teams - Developing complex systems
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to delivery work packages on time
- Proven ability to develop Systems Thinking skills
- Experience in DOORS (Desirable)
- INCOSE Accreditation (Desirable)
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide un-paralleled Systems Engineering experience, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, leader in the research for the Energy for tomorrow, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.