|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £55000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Systems Engineer Needed - Bedfordshire - Permanent Position - £30,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Currently I am recruiting for a highly skilled Systems Engineer for one of the most successful defence companies in the world at present based in Bedfordshire. This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step of their Software Engineering. My client is globally recognised for their Innovative and specialist products and teams.
Benefits for the successful Systems Engineer:
- Up to £55,000 per annum based on experience
- 24 day's holiday
- Flexible start/finish times
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Requirements analysis
- System design
- Supplier technical liaison
- Preparation and presentation of supplier acceptance evidence
- Integration and test of system components
- Fault analysis
- Change proposal generation and assistance in the development of qualification tests and evidence.
The successful Software Engineer will hold the following skills and experience:
- Whole lifecycle systems engineering on complex systems
- Use of DOORS for requirements management
- Management of supplier sub-system evidence
- Change proposal assessment and embodiment
- Development of Verification & Acceptance (V&A) statements
- Excellent Technical Author
- Experience in the Verification and Validation lifecycle
- Root cause analysis and reporting as part of a DRACAS process
- Experience of Integration and Test activities
Desired Skills for the successful candidate:
- Development of Systems for Defence applications.
- Development of Cost Estimations for technical work.
- Experience of Distributed Architectures.
- Experience of MilCAN / Ethernet / Serial bus.
- Experience of SysML / UML
- Experience of Data Analysis
Please not that to be considered for this position you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance
This is a highly popular role so if you are interested please apply today
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.