|Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join them at their Rugeley location. My client work in integrated product teams and expect thier engineers to be capable of working from concept to delivery, equally able to formulate a concept solution, conduct the supporting analysis, and support the build through the production phase. This is a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended.
I am currently looking for a Contract Systems Engineer. The requirement is to work in a dedicated project team that is challenged with the task of delivering robust and cost effective instrumentation, control and power systems.
This role will hold responsibility for the following:
- Configuration Control
- Status Tracking
- Report Generation
Development of Requirement Verification
- Verification Methods
- Verification Activities
- Required Equipment and Facilities
- Provisional Analysis
Failure Mode Analysis
- System Reliability
- Maintenance Analysis
- System Documentation including:
- Obsolescence Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Handbook Information
- Degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of digital electronics and other areas of engineering (e.g. systems, analogue, power electronics, mechanical, motor, EMC etc)
- Experience using simulation tools such as MATLAB/Simulink and circuit simulation software essential
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to high integrity design
- A proven track record of systems engineering techniques
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases and design reviews
- Roles are subject to security clearance without restrictions
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.