|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Rate: £30,000 - £40,000 + Package
Key Skills: Systems Engineering, Support, Tools, Requirements Capture, Management, Requirements, Defence, Systems Design, DOORS, Rhapsody, Marine, Verification, Validation, MODAF, DODAF, FMEA, WBS
Working from site, this is a perfect opportunity for Systems Engineer with 4-5 years of experience within the defence industry to join a globally recognised organisation in providing support & requirements capture within the engineering team. If you have the passion & drive to provide exceptional Systems Engineering expertise, hit the apply button now!
To undertake Systems Engineering tasks in support, processes and requirements capture.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Support in the Management of systems level requirements
- Support in the Management of Verification & Validation evidence
- Aid in the development of V&V test plans
- Reviewing & communicating the impact of changes
- Support the technical query and engineering change management process
- To assist in reviewing engineering work packages and associated WBS
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Degree qualified in a STEM discipline
- A good understanding of requirements engineering with the Defence market
- Knowledge of Systems Design methodologies
- Experience with DOORS, System Architect & Rhapsody
- A good understanding of good quality requirements & tools
- Knowledge of MODAF & DODAF
- Knowledge of SysML & FMEA
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Systems Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation as the next Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
PLEASE NOTE - ELIGIBILITY FOR OR CURRENT SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION TO BE ABLE TO START
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.