|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Dorset OR Surrey - Commutable from Weymouth, Wimborne, Yeovil, Aldershot, Guildford
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Acoustics, Systems, Submarine, Combat, Design, Requirements, Stakeholders, Delivery, Integration, Safety, ILS, DOORS, Lifecycle, MBSE
Systems Engineer required to join my client playing a key role in the development of underwater acoustics.
Working from site my client is looking to onboard an brand new Systems Engineer to join their growing team. Working within this established, international renowned company, they are looking for a motivated & dedicated Systems Engineer to provide expertise in Acoustics for Sub platforms .If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Production of design documentation i.e. Design descriptions, ICDs
- Overseeing of submarine systems technology & design improvements
- Liaison with Internal &n external stakeholders to ensure systems requirements are supported
- Liaison with the bid team to develop supporting documentation with technical management
- Provide support to non-functional requirement owners i.e. Safety, ILS etc
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Degree level qualification in a STEM Industry
- Model Base Systems Engineering desirable
- Engineering Lifecycle Management
- Defence & Combat systems experience
- Experience of working with DOORS for requirements management
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Systems Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!