|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Middlesex - Commutable from Slough, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Watford, Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Package
Key Skills: Systems, Requirements, DOORS, Design, Development, V-Model, Management, Diagrams, MATLAB, C++, Hardware, Firmware, Software, Product, Communications
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to join my client in playing a key role in conducting system engineering & requirements management activities to products ensuring they meet customer requirements.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard a highly experienced Systems Engineer. This is a senior role, joining a multi-disciplinary team responsible for complex design & development tasks ensuring products meet specified requirements of customer and clients. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Hold responsibility for complex design & development tasks working in teams of up to 10
- Working on projects from £100k to £6m with short & long-term time frames
- Liaison with customers & external bodies as and when required
- To work autonomously in performing complex tasks to completion
- Presentation of proposals
- Provision of technical leadership
- Champion & propose ideas for improvements that support innovation
- Mentoring & coaching of less experienced engineers & apprentices
- To identify cost effective solutions for both development time & materials
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Degree educated in a STEM discipline
- Possess a full understanding of the system engineering lifecycle & V-Model
- Ability to contribute to design reviews & present material in complex systems Engineering concepts to a wide technical audience
- Extensive experience in the use of requirements tools, DOORS with DXL, IBM
- Familiar with commercial & Military standards
- Skilled in System Design
- Ability to tailor requirements & design to ensure design for test and design for manufacture
- Ability to model & characterise systems behaviour using MATLAB, MathCad, C++
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional expertise in Systems Engineering, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILTY TO GAIN SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY