|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Systems Engineer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Portsmouth. They're looking to employ an experienced Systems Engineer who will provide expert knowledge and design support to the team by undertaking Systems Engineering activities through the whole project life-cycle.
The successful Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Contributed pension
- Career Progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Detailed reviews with customer and internal boards;
- Use of CASE tools to correctly describe and link flow of requirements;
- Detailed System Specification /Sub-System Specifications /Software Requirement Specifications derivation from customer requirements;
- Review user requirements and ensure correct flow down throughout requirements, either via traditional development methods or Agile methodologies;
- Preparation of Design Analysis Reports to assess and recommend design solutions to requirements
- Preparation of Interface Requirement Specification
- Creation of Architecture Designs
- Creation of solution/product System Definition Documents
- Develop Test system strategies
- Review Test procedures
- Support design for test systems relating to integration rigs
- Support System verification and validation
- Run System sell off tests to customer and create reports to show correct validation of requirements.
- Support to A/C and training system on specification and issues arising
- Signatory for Flight Approval Documentation
- Compilation of flight approval documentation
What you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Analysis of technical problems and the production of pragmatic solutions;
- Resolution of issues in an effective productive manner;
- Production and convincing presentation of proposal and design documents Customer and Supplier;
- Ability to make rapid decisions;
- Comfortable leading and working with a small team of people; good listening and debating skills;
- Proven ability to produce innovative, technically compliant and cost-effective solutions;
- Practical experience of Model Based Systems Engineering (SysML, Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect);
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.