|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: System Engineer, Electronic, Mechanical, Command, Requirements, V&V, Development, Aerospace, Defence, Lifecycle, DOORS, Configuration, Safety, D0-178, DO-254, IEC61508
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in enhancing the Systems Engineering capabilities of its Engineering department. You will be required to work on a diverse portfolio of products, including electro-mechanical systems, electronic command and control products and pneumatics systems; pushing the limits of technology and responding to the demands of an ever-changing industry.
So, what are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Develop solutions for military land and aerospace industries
- Development and derivation of customer requirements into realizable product requirements.
- Requirements based verification and validation of product requirements, using manual and scripted methods.
- Production of interface control documents, system design documents and other supporting documents.
- Controlling and managing engineering change throughout the development lifecycle.
- Preparation of technical proposals including estimations and presentations.
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Degree Educated in an Engineering discipline - Systems Engineering/Aerospace/Mechanical/Electronics/Physics
- Have an understanding and application of Systems Engineering approaches across the lifecycle
- Have an awareness of Electronic, Software or Mechanical Engineering development.
- Configuration Management
- In depth Electronics Engineering expertise
- Experience of safety critical solution development in accordance with DO-178/DO-254 or IEC61508.
- An eye for detail focusing on requirements and specification structure, applicability and language.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.