|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Systems Engineer (Contract)
Loudwater, High Wycombe
System Engineer needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Loudwater. My Client looking to employ an experienced Systems Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of full life cycle projects and DOORS.
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
* Effective management and execution of project Work Packages.
* Understanding and reviewing requirements documentation
* Conducting System Engineering using the outputs of the various engineering teams
* Defining the system's sub-systems and their requirements including hardware and software
* Developing and continually refining the system acceptance strategy, and verification method for each system requirement. This includes writing the Acceptance Management Plan and Test Specifications.
* Ensuring the specification, design and acceptance are fully traceable
* Ensuring compliance of the design to the technical requirements and project constraints (e.g. cost)
* Deriving, defining and documenting:
a. System Acceptance Test Specifications,
b. System Functional Test/Factory Acceptance Test Procedures
* Assist with writing the project System Requirements Specifications
* Assist with developing and documenting the System Design through System Design Specifications and Interface Specifications
* Attending training and becoming suitably qualified and experienced to operate equipment independently
* Adhering to all safety work instructions
* Assisting engineers with engineering testing
* Conducting integration testing
* Conducting system testing
* Conducting formal testing in conjunction with QA team
* Providing adequate descriptions and recording of defects such that they can be investigated by other engineers
* Supporting fault investigation
* Supporting the safety verification process as required
* Supporting the engineering teams as required
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* MS Windows,
* MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.