|Location: Kassel, Hessen||Salary: £38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence, Design||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Systems Engineer Needed - Fixed term Contract - based in Germany
Currently I have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer with extensive Verification and Validation experience to join my client on a fixed term contract based in Germany.
My client are a leading Defence company who specialising in the Armoured fighting Vehicle sector. Your main duty will be to coordinate and facilitate the correction of issues arising from vehicle system verification and validation activities.
Benefits package for the successful Systems Engineer:
- Salary paying up to £42,000 per annum
- Accommodation payed for
- Flights and travel payed for
- Flights and travel every 9 days will be played for to visit the UK for the weekend
- 23 days annual holiday
Main duties for the successful Systems Engineer:
- Verification and Validation of Systems Requirements of automotive platforms
- Management of systems project data
- Holding and documenting timely root cause analysis issues emerging from V&V testing
- Identification of effective engineering solutions to address root cause of issues identified through V&V activities
- Coordinate and facilitate correct of issues identified across Engineering, Quality and Production teams. Ensure compliance with and the application of relevant standards and codes of practice
- Contribute to the continuous development of business processes and systems
Key skills for the successful Systems Engineer:
- Experience of automotive system design, evaluation and analysis including automotive systems, Hydraulic systems and structures.
- Systems approach to design.
- Experience of evaluating and resolving automotive systems issues
- Good working experience of Siemens NX
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels including suppliers and customers.
- Generally computer literate and able to adapt to different software
- Good report writing and project information recording
- Able to understand and adhere to system/product verification plans and procedures
Please note that the successful Systems Engineer must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC)