|Location: Exmouth, Devon||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Extensive Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Systems Engineer needed for a globally-recognised Defence organisation based in Exmouth who are looking to employ an experienced Systems Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of the verification & validation of systems requirements.
The successful Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
* 25 days of holiday + Bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Cycle scheme
* Onsite Parking
* + Much more!
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
* Verification and Validation of Systems Requirements of automotive platforms
* Management of systems project data
* Load case analysis of automotive platforms
* Holding and documenting timely system design reviews
* Scheduling of project timescales and resources
* Ensure team members adhere to company procedures and processes
* Manage system certification and vehicle homologation
* Liaison with all Project team members
* Ensure compliance with and the application of relevant standards and codes of practice
* Contribute to the continuous development of business processes and systems.
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience of system design, evaluation and analysis including automotive systems, Hydraulic systems and structures.
* Verification and Validation of platform requirements working closely with physical trials activity.
* Systems approach to design.
* Experience of evaluating and resolving automotive hydraulic, pneumatic and structure issues.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Use of MS Project
* Good communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels including suppliers and customers.
* Generally, computer literate and able to adapt to different software
* Good report writing and project information recording
* Able to resolve basic computer problems with minimal help
* Able to produce system/product verification plans and procedures to allow detailed integration and verification testing of the developed system/product
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!