|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £45 - £55 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: System Engineer - Navigation Satellite Systems
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37.5 Per Week
Salary: £45 - £55 p/h
Key Skills: Navigation, Satellite, Systems, Airborne, Aerospace, DOORS, Requirements Capture, Requirements Review, GNSS, Architecture, Design, Modelling, Configuration, Validation, Verification, Test Plans, Military Navigation Systems, Lifecycle, Product, Test, SBAS, GBAS, RAIM, DGPS, PPP
An experienced Systems Engineer is required ASAP by my client to be responsible for the design, test and development of leading Global Navigation Satellite Systems for Government and Commercial clients and customers in supporting a portfolio of surface and airborne products.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Requirements Capture & Analysis
- Capture requirements within DOORS
- Preparation and delivery of Requirements reviews
- System Design & Modelling
- Early identification of risks, determining and performing of mitigating actions
- Systems Integration & Test
- Derision of comprehensive verification and validation test plans/cases with traceability to requirements
- Test & Acceptance and development of prototypes for new GNSS products
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Ability to perform complex integration and test of systems and subsystems
- Possess an understanding of system validation and verification processes for GNSS systems
- Appreciation of Integrity and Augmentation techniques such as SBAS, GBAS, RAIM, RTK, DGPS, PPP
- Previous experience in Military Navigation Systems highly advantageous
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Rail Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy