|Location: Ilford, Essex||Salary: £44000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Systems Engineer - (Network & Cisco)
Ilford - Permanent Position
Salary: Circa £50,000 per annum + Car allowance + Benefits
I am recruiting for a highly skilled Systems Engineer - (Network & Cisco) who has experience within Rail, Transport or infrastructure. You'll be working for one of the most successful Rail and Infrastructure companies in the UK.
This is a rare opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step of their career as a Systems Engineer and progress within an extremely outstanding company.
Benefits for the successful Systems Engineer:
- Circa £50,000 per annum based on experience
- 33 day's holidays
- Company Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Car Allowance
The successful Systems Engineer - (Network & Cisco) will hold the following skills and experience:
- Design, building, maintaining and testing experience of network equipment and windows server architectures
- Built or worked within a network platform
- Experience of working within Rail, LUL or relevant industry
- Cisco CCNP or CCNA
Desired Skills for the successful Systems Engineer candidate:
- IRSE licence
- Microsoft server certification
This is a highly popular role so if you are interested please apply today!