|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer - Radar/Sonar/Radio
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Systems Engineer, Maritime, Marine, Defence, Aerospace, Sonar, Radar, Radio, Underwater, Electromagnetic, Bids, Estimates, Assurance, Lifecycle, Engineering, Risks, Customer
An experienced Maritime Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in a number of projects supporting Maritime test and evaluation, working from early concept phase through to transition into service. You must have knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas: Radar Systems, Radio Systems, Sonar Systems, Electromagnetic systems or Underwater systems.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Collaboration with resource management as required to assign relevant technical work tasks
- Ensure effective capture and analysis of customer requirements
- Coordination of bids and estimates, generation of technical/solution strategies
- Production of appropriate Technical Assurance plans
- Identification of project technical risks and assisting Project Managers
- Mentoring of other systems engineering staff
- Supporting of the development and retention of a 'world class' capability to customers worldwide
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Hold a recognised Engineering qualification to Degree level
- Hold a good working knowledge of general Systems Engineering principles
- Have experience in leading multidisciplinary teams across the full lifecycle
- Have the ability to generate technical solutions
- Have a sound knowledge of technical governance
- Have expertise in at least one of the following: Radar Systems, Radio Systems, Sonar Systems, Underwater Systems or Electromagnetic Systems
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.