|Location: Wiltshire, England||Salary: £40 - £45 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer - Rail
Term: Initial 3 Months
Hours: 37.5 Per Week
Salary: £40 - £45 p/h
Key Skills: CENELEC, EN50129, EN50128, EN20126, DOORS, Requirements, Verification, Validation, V&V, Rail, Systems, Integration, Test, Design, Stakeholders, Client
An experienced Systems Engineer is required ASAP by my client to carry out various Systems Engineering tasks in the development of new traffic management systems to be deployed across the country.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Requirements Elicitation & Management
- Systems Architectural Design
- System Integration & Test
- Systems Verification & Validation
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Strong Rail domain expertise
- Possess a good understanding of DOORS
- Possess an understanding of the standards - CENELEC, EN50129, EN50128, EN20126
- Possess previous requirements capture from Stakeholders
- Possess previous System Architectural Design and requirements capture across subsystems
- Experience in the development of acceptance tests in accordance with requirements
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Rail Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!