|Location: Oxfordshire, England||Salary: Ben's|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Do you want to be part of the rapidly growing space technology market? If yes then please keep reading as I have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate systems engineer to join a forward thinking startup who are working towards making space assessable to anyone with affordable nanosatellite technology. If you have experience working with satellites, space or aerospace with an awareness of satellite technology then I want to hear from you. This is a mid to senior-level role.
The successful Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 day's holiday + 8 banks
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Flexible & home working
- Social everts and clubs
- Plus more
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Coordinate different technical teams to deliver a consistent technical solution.
- Perform analysis and required tests at system and subsystem level.
- Maintain systems level documentation.
- Propose improvements to increase the performance of satellites.
- Work independently and under pressure.
- Define key orbital operational parameters and analyse their data.
- Have input into requirements and verification plans.
- Support bid work, sales team, mission and operations teams, customer support or any other teams within the company with technical information and documentation related to engineering.
- Embrace challenge and work outside of the comfort zone
- Commit to fulfill customer requirements and expectations
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven experience in satellite engineering.
- Have experience in leading and executing balance tests
- To have seen full cycle of a space mission, from conception to end of life
- Have experience with Maya, ESATAN or similar
- Have good knowledge of the subsystems involved in a satellite: power system, on board computer, AOCS, comms, propulsion, mechanical.
- Have good knowledge of AIT processes
- Honesty, openness, self aware and Proactiveness
- Quick to learn and coach others
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.