|Location: Gloucester||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Space, Technology, Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer - Verification
Term: 6 Months
Hourly Rate: £DOE + INSIDE IR35
Key Skills: Systems Engineering, Aerospace, Verification, Test, Electronics, Scripting, 270v, Power Distribution, Requirements, Analysis, Support
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in the verification and release testing for research projects within the aerospace market.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Reviewing system requirements and defining system test cases for same
- Review of test equipment artefacts and working with TE team to define system need.
- Work with Chief Engineers Office to define and agree minimum viable product for testing approach to release into customer laboratories
- Defining systems test approach, test cases and test scripts.
- Writing of test reports and supporting analysis of test failures.
- Supporting writing and review of release documentation to enable delivery to customer
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Have experience working with 270VDC
- Be familiar with aircraft power distribution systems
- Be able to work independently and on own initiative
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.