|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Job Title: Systems Engineering Functional Team Lead
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Systems Engineer, Team Lead, Maritime, Naval, Sonar, Defence, Verification, Validation, Design, Requirements, Integration, Test, Acceptance, V&V, Management
An experienced Systems Functional Team Lead is required to play a key role in the management and development of a team of systems engineers to ensure that the business is delivering to its strategic objectives. You will be responsible for the team in undertaking and managing requirements, definition, analysis, verification and validation on maritime platforms, with a particular focus in the sonar domain.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Functional Team Lead?
- Line management for a direct team, circa 15
- Delivering of systems engineering tasks for projects within allocated time, budget, inclusive of the generation of user requirements, analysis, systems architecture, design and acceptance
- Support of bids in the provision of estimates and plans
- Development of teams through best practice and excellence
- Undertaking of senior project and business opportunities i.e. Systems Design Authority
What are we looking for in our next Systems Functional Team Lead?
- Degree educated in a STEM discipline
- Have significant experience in:
- Team/Line Management
- Requirements Management
- System Design
- Systems Integration & Test,
- Systems Acceptance, Verification and Validation
- Hold the ability to effectively plan, communicate and execute systems activities on complex projects
- Prior Naval Sonar Systems expertise is highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Functional Team Lead, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Functional Team Lead, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.