|Location: West London, London||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineering Team Lead
Location: West London
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Engineering Team Lead, Engineering Lead, Systems Engineering, Team Lead, Mentor, Leadership, Relationships, Meetings, Engineering, Control Account Management, Technology, Defence, MoD, Windchill, DOORS, Aerospace, MoD
An experienced Systems Engineering Team Lead is required to play a key role in providing leadership support, guidance and direction to Systems Engineering staff assigned to you.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the Systems Engineering Team Lead?
- Champion Functional excellence for the Systems Engineering Function
- Manage your team through Rotational Assignments, Succession, Retention, Employee Development and Leadership excellence for the systems engineering function
- Actively lead and deliver Digital Development & Manufacturing Environment, Automation and Model Based Engineering for the systems engineering function
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with technical leads and Programme Management for the programmes assigned to
- Participate in technical and business meetings
- Proactively develop staff and support career development plans and performance actions as required
- To ensure that Systems Engineering elements for projects are on schedule, working collaboratively with other functions following procedures, schedules and plans
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineering Team Lead?
- Degree Educated in a Systems/Engineering discipline
- Have proven experience in a system development environment
- Have experience and awareness of Control Account Management
- Be able to gain the trust and confidence of staff members, leads and peers throughout the Engineering & Technology department
- Be able to develop and review engineering plans/schedules, facilities and cost estimates
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineering Team Lead, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Engineering Team Lead, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.