|Location: Havant, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Systems Integration and Test Engineer
Systems Integration and Test Engineer needed for a multinational defence and aerospace organisation based in Portsmouth our client is looking to employ an experienced Systems Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of the full Systems Engineering lifecycle, experience of product development within a military sphere, an understanding of multi-disciplinary engineering and ideally the defence/aerospace industry.
The successful Systems Integration and Test Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and performance-based progression
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based on company performance
- Flexible working
- Pension Plan
- Car scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Life assurance
- And many more
The Integration & Test role is responsible for providing technical expertise to support successful implementation and on-going operation of programme deliverables as required to fulfil Military Solutions business objectives. The System Integration and Test (I&T) Engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing and advising on System level I&T for all Military Solutions programmes.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities of the Systems Integration and Test Engineer will include:
- Understanding of formal requirements compliance and sell-off processes.
- Experience of working on product development for Military Platforms
- Experience of working with and developing systems using the following protocols; MIL-STD-1553, TCP-IP, RS232.
- Proven experience in complex system design, development and performance analysis, particularly in the defence or aerospace domain.
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle, and demonstrable application of relevant Test methodologies and toolsets
- Ability to synthesize system level requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
- An understanding of a range of Engineering disciplines (Software, Mechanical, and Electrical).
- Ability to create clear and effective reports suitable for customer acceptance, including problem identification and diagnosis.
- Good understanding of the test project lifecycle and understanding of quality gating.
- A willingness to travel including to support a range of test related activities, as required.
- Excellent team player, understands the balance of team work within own team and across the wider business
- Experience of Post Test Data Analysis
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.