|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Job Title: Systems Integration & Test Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Package
Key Skills: Systems Integration, Test, Doors, V&V, Verification, Validation, DEF-STAN, Requirements, Trials, Defence, Platforms, Sub-systems
An experienced Systems Integration & Test Engineer is required to join my client as part of the Systems Integration, Verification & Validation team. You will report to the Integration & Test Lead on various projects & be responsible for the planning and conducting of systems integration testing on platforms & sub-systems.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Integration & Test Engineer?
- Planning and conducting complex systems integration
- Planning and conducting of requirements-based qualification and validation tests & trials at platform and subsystem level
- Test planning against standards DEF-STAN 00-35, 23-09, 08-41, 59-411
- Development and planning of test environments
What are we looking for in our next Systems Integration & Test Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM discipline
- Posses a familiarity with diagnostic tools for hardware & software investigations
- Ability to work in large or small multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong Defence/Military Systems Engineering background
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Integration & Test Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Integration & Test Engineer, hit that apply button now!
***YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO GAIN OR CURRENTLY HOLD SECURITY CLEARNCE (SC) TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS VACANCY***