|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Systems Integration Engineer
Competitive salary to be discussed upon application
My client, one of the most globally recognised and respected aerospace companies in the world, are looking for a Systems Integration Engineer, a position that is critical to their business.
They are looking for a Systems Integration Engineer to plan, support and execute all stages of lifecycle management relating to integration, development, verification and validation This role is based in Bounemouth.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC).
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised restaurant (including a Costa coffee)
- On-line system offering a wide range of competitive flexible benefits including a matched pension contribution of up to 12%, child care vouchers, private medical and dental insurance, holiday buy and sell options, subsidised local gym memberships and many others
- Share incentive schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted Cobham Sports and Social Club membership
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities.
As a Systems Integration Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- HNC/Apprenticeship and/or Degree Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
- Understanding of Systems V Model and demonstrable use within prior Engineering roles.
- Demonstrable understanding of systems engineering, integration, verification and validation.
- Avionics engineering experience is highly desirable, however Electronic, Mechanical and Fluid Systems engineering experience is also considered.
- Ability to systematically analyse a problem, present solutions and communicate associated risks and opportunities.
- Experience in requirements management tools (DOORS, CRADLE etc).
- Experience in generation, review and approval of documents for internal and external customers
As a Systems Integration Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Generation, review and approval of system development, verification and validation documentation.
- Conduct systematic studies to analyse and inform system integration dependencies, behaviours and outputs.
- Generation and review of system change impact assessments.
- Support the definition and agreement of system integration methodology and planning within the discipline area.
- Lead / provide support to system level investigations.
- Generate, review, and approve change, conformance and failure documentation maintaining perspective on the system requirements.
- Escalate risks and opportunities which may have a direct / indirect effect on the technical delivery of the system lifecycle or product.
- Provide support to the technical leadership team in all areas of the system lifecycle and delivering the system solution.
- Supporting the improvement of the team competencies and skills.
- Ensuring compliance with legislative & regulatory requirements