|Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client are looking for a Systems Integration Engineer to join them at their Rugeley location. My client work in integrated product teams and expect thier engineers to be capable of working from concept to delivery, equally able to formulate a concept solution, conduct the supporting analysis, and support the build through the production phase.
My client currently has a vacancy for a Systems Integration Engineer with experience of Distributed Low Power electronics (<7.5kW), networks and data acquisition. They specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of novel degaussing and corrosion protection systems.
Specific responsibilities for the System Integration Engineer role will depend upon your skill set and level of seniority. Typically, you will be responsible for a wide range of engineering activities covering all stages of the engineering lifecycle; from concept through to verification and validation of production systems. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team to develop solutions that successfully meet with the overall objectives of the project.
You will be expected to have a broad knowledge of design and application; this may include:
- Ability to analyse requirements and identify hardware solutions to meet these requirements
- Understanding and design of network hardware
- Distributed system of power supplies from 250W to 3.5kW
- Carry out benefit analysis for bespoke vs CoTS solutions
- Definition of production and system tests to demonstrate verification of requirements
- Design for EMC
- Interfacing with software and mechanical disciplines to support meeting system requirements
- Degree or higher in electrical engineering
- Excellent standards knowledge
- Rapid learner, flexible and adaptable engineer
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and across disciplines
- Attention to detail
- Eligible to obtain UK security clearance and to level SC level.
- Able to travel on Company business
- Some knowledge of Def Stan requirements
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to design
- A proven track record of product design and verification in a relevant environment
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews, etc
- Good in front of customers; willing and able to make presentations
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.