|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £41 - £52 per hour|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Systems Integration/Test Engineer
Contract 6-12 Months
Systems Integration/Test Engineer needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Systems Integration/Test Engineer who has experience in conducting test & trials for qualification and verification systems
Some of the main duties of the Systems Integration/Test Engineer:
The successful candidate will be part of the project integration and test team and typically be responsible for: planning and conducting system integration testing and also planning and conducting test & trials for the qualification and verification of systems.
What you need to be the successful Systems Integration/Test Engineer:
In order to be the successful Systems Integration/Test Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Background in development and testing of complex electronics/electrical/software systems
* Planning and conduct of complex systems integration across the development life-cycle for military systems (or equivalent)
* Use of diagnostic tools and methods for investigation and analysis of complex systems
* Development and planning of test environments, design of interface test equipment, data recording and specification of test and trials instrumentation
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* The ability to work in a logical, structured manner in a complex technical and project environment
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Competence in using standard workplace software (Excel, Word etc.)
In addition to the required skills the experience of any of the following would be advantageous:
* Armoured Fighting Vehicle test and trial programmes
* Software systems integration and test
* Networked systems integration and test
* Test and qualification of Electronic LRUs
* Experience of working with CAN/MilCAN databus technologies or equivalent
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Integration/Test Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.