|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Systems Integration Test Engineer
Systems Integration Test Engineer needed for a multinational aerospace and defence organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced Systems Integration Test Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of DOORS, Systems intergration and IV&V, and working on MOD projects.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Integration Test Engineer will include:
- Providing and contributing to Test activities to all Intergated Solutions programmes on I&T System level tasking
- Ensuring that Test procedures are developed in line with the system requirements and to the standards required by the I&T processes
- Ensuring that Test documentation is delivered to schedule and available for Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), and consistent across all Integrated Solutions programmes.
- Ensuring that Test execution is completed to cost & schedule
- Effectively managing the System level I&T team to ensure maximum efficiency in running test, finding and diagnosing faults
- Investigation of complex system level faults found through test
- Monitoring and progressing fix development & embodiment
- Ensuring I&T processes for fault reporting and investigation complied with
- Producing, collecting and reporting appropriate metrics showing progress
- Using Metrics to guide decisions and for management reporting
What you need to be the successful Systems Integration Test Engineer:
In order to be the successful Systems Integration Test Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- The engineer should be able to function well within a team, interfacing with the Test manager, Integration and Test team lead and team members from both the internal test organisations and from the customer.
- The engineer should be familiar with estimating and recording time and resource against planned testing and for co-ordinating test assets.
- Demonstrable test experience across the full test lifecycle. With a track record of delivery in complex, challenging, cutting edge test environments, with specific focus on Software test activity.
- Commitment & teamwork:
- Disciplined, logical and flexible work approach
- Work effectively as part of a team, seeking timely management direction & guidance, peer counsel and team advice, exercising tact and diplomacy, and promoting enthusiasm, innovation and effective, positive inter-personal relationships
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Demonstrated understanding of customer needs and in house processes
- Clear, focused and effective verbal and written communications
- Good analytical skills
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Integration Test Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
All applicants going forward for the Systems Integration Test Engineer position must be eligible for Security Clearance