|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Systems Quality Engineer required for one of the world leading and most successful aerospace organisations, based in West Sussex. My client are looking for someone to join their team, working on a number of exciting and innovative projects, specialising within avionics and flight simulation.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an established Systems Quality Engineer to work for a global leader, paying a competitive salary of £35,000 - £55,000 depending on prior experience!
Ideal candidates will have proven experience of quality standards within an aviation background, including to ISO9001 and AS9100. Candidates will also have design quality experience, as well as experience of development, verification activities and qualification.
All applicants for this Systems Quality Engineer position must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Key Skills for Systems Quality Engineer position:
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Avionics engineering field preferred.
* Experience in Electrical/avionics development
* Significant domain knowledge of simulation products preferred.
* High design quality experience on aeronautical area to provide DAC high level support to engineering team, technical guidance to design, development, verification activities and qualification
* Ability to analyze and understand Customer and System requirements for large systems
* Good knowledge of processes, methods and tools related to hardware and/or software and/or system design and development
* Identifying and documenting architecturally significant requirements and technical risk areas.
* An ability to establish report with all levels of the organization, including leadership, internal engineering customers, shared service organizations, and external customers.
* Working knowledge of the aerospace industry, ISO-9001, AS9100, CE marking, CMMI
DESIRED SKILLS: The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills or direct experience:
* A strong customer focus
* A proven track record of meeting commitments
* A strong working knowledge of design process, including the Technical Consistent Process
* An understanding of lean value and savings
* Knowledge on project management, risk monitoring
* An ability to communicate masterfully both verbally and in writing
* Design engineering experience preferred (Software or hardware or system experience).
* Offshore oversight of Engineering teams preferred.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity, please press 'apply now'!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.