|Location: Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £90000 per annum + Dep on experience|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Systems Safety Assurance Consultant.
London, Cambridge OR Home Based options.
£50,000 - £90,000 + Benefits.
We have an exciting new role open to join an exisiting and successful Management Consultancy in the Risk and Systems Assurance team. Due to an ever growing workload from existing and new clients our client is in need of more Systems Safety Assurance expertise to meet demand !
They have a workload forecast as far ahead as 2021 so if you like to be kept busy this is the place for you...
* The ideal candidate will have Rail and Signaling Systems Safety Assurance experience (5 years minimum in either industry or consulting) or equivalent in a similar sector (for example aviation, autonomous vehicles, defence) from either UK, Europe or further afield.
* You will have a willingness to travel (UK and internationally)
* In a team environment you will be happy to work closely with others with minimal direction
* A strong academic record is essential (typically 2i or higher in an Engineering or Scientific discipline)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable skills / background:
* Membership of a relevant professional body (IET, IRSE or similar)
* Consultancy experience
* Business and client development skills
* International experience
Please get in touch to find out all abouit this great new opportunity by calling Gold Group on 01342 330547
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.