|Location: London, England||Salary: £85000 - £110000 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Morris|
Talent Acquisition Director needed for a Real Estate Asset Management Firm based in London.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Director
Responsible to: CEO
Area of responsibility: Recruitment
Gold Group are working with a leading Asset Management firm who are recruiting for a proven Talent Acquisition Director to join their Senior Management team based in London.
- Talent Acquisition experience within Real Estate (Essential)
- Significant People experience including talent management and talent development across multiple discipline areas and levels including leadership positions
- Experience of working in a global business across multiple markets in a heavily matrixed organisation structure
- Have proven stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Demonstrable market knowledge of the talent field and requisite external network
- Be delivery focused when faced with ambiguity and able to deliver in a constantly evolving business model
- A strong communicator with the ability to work with impact and influence
- Build and Lead a team of Talent professionals
- Create deliverable strategies and plans for future recruitment needs
- Develop, build and evolve the existing Talent approach and integrate the full employee life cycle across the the organisation in partnership with People Partners
- Manage the Talent budget
What to do Next
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Director to join a very exciting and vibrant company. If this role looks of interest to you then please click the apply button or contact David directly.