|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner needed for a leading aerospace and defence company based in Dorset. They are looking to employ an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner who has proven experience, preferably 5 years of Talent Acquisition Partnering, experience of recruiting niche-Engineering roles across the UK (ideally aerospace, defence & nuclear) and someone who has experience working within resourcing as part of a shared service centre or HR function.
Synopsis of the role:
In this role you will be working closely with Business Leaders, Hiring Managers and the UK HR teams ensuring that all recruitment requirements are met.
You will be responsible for ensuring that talent pipelines are established and will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies to supply the company with suitable candidates for all vacancies. Building future talent pipelines across the UK. This includes but is not limited to; Apprentices, Graduates and Engineers from all disciplines as well as filling all support function recruitment.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Talent Acquisition Partner will include:
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with Hiring Manager to obtain role briefing and agree to strategies and timelines
- Build credible, trusted relationships with key stakeholders across the UK the companies' businesses in order to build a high-quality approach towards TA
- Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Utilise Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools) to deliver a high-quality service
- Use data and insight from systems and programme tools to continually develop and evolve the approaches adopted within TA
- Be accountable for keeping the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately updated at all times and ensure compliance throughout all agreed business processes, based on agreed quality standard measures
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Develop candidate interest based on current vacancies across all UE businesses and functions
- Identify target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
- Use a variety of sourcing techniques in order to actively engage candidates in current opportunities, future talent pipelines. For example; build referral networks, engage professional / community groups, cold calling, use of social networks / channels
- Work closely with the UK HR leads to develop the company as an employer of choice
- Working collaboratively with the USA teams to ensure consistency and opportunities are leveraged
What you need to be the successful Talent Acquisition Partner:
In order to be the successful Talent Acquisition Partner and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven experience, > 5 years of Talent Acquisition Partnering
- Proven experience of recruiting niche-Engineering roles across the UK
- Desirable; Degree level qualification in HR / Business related subject and/or CIPD Professional accredited qualification
- Experience of working within resourcing as part of a shared service centre or HR function, whilst using applicant tracking systems/ integrated HRIS Systems
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Talent Acquisition Partner role, you need to be eligible for SC security clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.