|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary: Circa £25,000- £30,000
Currently looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist, to work for a listed international services group based near Crawley. You will be reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, to drive business growth and build recruitment processes that deliver the right talent across multiple business units, roles and regions.
- You will have extensive LinkedIn recruiter experience to mine the market for relevant candidates, building talent pipelines.
- You will also manage the Glassdoor profile for the company, manage the relationship with our external resourcing partner for the difficult to fill positions and manage the ATS ensuring a high level of candidate care.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays. This increases to 25 days after 2yrs and 28 days after 4yrs.
- Contributory pension scheme
- £400 well-being allowance
- Access to our Rewards portal for amazing savings on shopping etc (clothes, food, jewellery, gym etc)
- Bupa PMI
- Bupa Cash Plan - can claim back costs on prescriptions, optical, dental etc
- Fresh Fruit every day
- Regular charity events
Some of the main duties of the Talent Acquisition Specialist will include:
- Working in a matrix environment to effectively manage the recruitment process for all agreed positions
- Ensure the local recruitment processes align with the business strategy, goals, objectives and growth plan
- Works with stakeholders and the rest of the HR team to gain a full understanding of the local business requirements and people plans so they can talent pool accordingly
- Develops long-term recruitment processes
- Ensure wherever possible that a diverse candidate pool is sought for every role and that interviewers also have diverse characteristics Supports the employer brand strategy
- Active, appropriate and timely response to feedback on Glassdoor in conjunction with the HR Business Partnering Team
- Leads recruitment campaigns for experienced professionals
- Regularly reviews recruitment processes to ensure we are always ahead of the competition
- Proactively identifies opportunities to increase employee brand, broaden talent pools and access new ones
- Keeps up to date with trends and changes in the industry that could affect the candidate market
- Manages resourcing both through the Careers web page, sourcing agencies and with our external resourcing partner
- Sources talent / candidates through all channels (social media platforms, professional networks, seminars, recruitment events etc);
- Prepares regular reports and statistics and identifies areas of improvements
- Creates long-term relationships with potential candidates
- Advises line managers on best practice and the selection of candidates
- Creases a positive candidate experience
- Bring in fresh ideas and challenge the status quo in a way that brings everyone on board
- Undertake intitial telephone/video screening
- Setting up interviews / interviewers
Skills and qualifications Talent Acquisition Specialist will include:
- The successful candidate will have worked in a fast-paced, commercial environment. Previous recruitment agency background would be ideal.
- Proven client relationship skills and be a driven, self-motivated individual who is able to work in a team setting and autonomously.
- Have a general positive outlook particularly in business change scenarios and well developed influencing ability
- Extensive experience of recruitment and selection with practical interviewing knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and empathetic manner
- Experience working with challenging people of all levels
- Comfortable in challenging managers appropriately and respectfully
- Be good at thinking on your feet and effectively managing people's expectations
- Computer literate - familiar with Microsoft office packages, Word; Excel; and Power Point
- Confident, reliable, flexible
- Meticulous with exceptional attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills