|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Talent Lead needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Talent Lead that takes pride in their work with proven experience of working within an in-house recruitment and resourcing team, experience of managing an end to end resourcing process and demonstrable experience of developing and implementing all elements of the recruitment process from workforce planning to on boarding of new starters.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Talent Lead will include:
- Responsible for the end to end Talent process from attracting, recruiting onboarding, developing, motivating, and retaining high-performing employees.
- Partnering with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners to implement and manage talent reviews, succession planning and training programmes
- Supporting Managers in identifying high performing employees and creating personal development plans to support career growth and talent retention.
- Responsible for attracting critical talent into the business and advising on industry changes promptly, communicating the information to business leaders and HR where required.
- Management of the process supporting training nominations. Reviewing justification with the Managing Director and Head of HR for the business and making sure that the request aligns with our overall people strategy.
- Supporting in the resilience planning process for the company's main programmes, including reviewing gaps in the skill sets and critical skills for the business
- Providing support and recruitment strategies for new business and capture efforts.
- Management of large hiring campaigns including creating proposals and plans and implementing them into the recruitment process.
- Accountable for the end to end recruitment activity from developing sourcing strategies to on-boarding.
- Presentation of recruitment and market data to inform resourcing decisions.
- Directly and indirectly executing campaigns to ensure programmes are staffed timely, cost effectively, and with the very best available talent.
- Ensuring appropriate talent pools are created and maintained for key positions.
- Working closely and managing the RPO provider to ensure recruitment objectives are attained for the business area(s), acting as arbiter to RPO and the business.
- Monitor and improve effective measurements system around resourcing processes utilising metrics, KPI's and SLA's.
- Act as escalation point for any resourcing related issues.
What experience you need to be the successful Talent Lead:
- Proven experience of working within an in-house recruitment and resourcing team.
- Experience of managing an end to end resourcing process.
- Thorough and demonstrated knowledge of current EU and UK employment law with experience of policy development and implementation.
- Experience of Talent Management within a highly matrixed environment is desirable.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels.
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills.
- Have a 'business partnership' approach and be capable of influencing others, with a sound appreciation of business aims, objectives and processes.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing all elements of the recruitment process from workforce planning to on boarding of new starters.
- Experience of working with and managing an RPO partner through all stages of the recruitment process.
- Able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, drive and resilience and commitment as a team player.
- Flexibility and teamwork will therefore be strong attributes.
- Experience of international recruiting particularly in Europe is desirable.
- The position will require some travel.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that this position requires eligibility for security clearance up to SC level*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.