|Location: Chelmsford, Essex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Tax Accountant needed for 9-month contract (minimum 30-hour week) at a dynamic electronic technology company based in Chelmsford.
Due to the ever-changing requirements of the business, the Finance function has a continuing need to evolve to meet the needs of the growing organisation. To facilitate the client needs to continue to focus on providing an efficient and accurate tax and financial reporting service to the business and meeting our statutory obligations.
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to work scheme, free parking, canteen, rail discounts etc
The successful Tax Accountant main responsibilities including:
- Corporation Tax Responsibilities
- Preparation of UK R&D tax credit claim calculation
- Support preparation of corporate tax computations
- Preparation of current and deferred tax estimates
- Provision of tax related information to group as required
Skills and qualifications as a Tax Accountant:
- ACCA or ACA qualification or qualified by experience
- Intermediate level Excel skills as a minimum, experience of preparing tax returns is desirable, ideally using Alphatax software
- Experience of an ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful Tax Accountant to join a developing company. If you are interested then apply or contact Kelly.