|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £22 - £265 per day|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Temporary|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 18 days ago|
This role is to work for a leading technology business, joining a small in-house tax team as a Tax Analyst for a 3 - 6 month contract. The role will manage tax compliance and risk across the EMEA region and supporting the business on tax advisory work and projects.
- Experience in preparing VAT returns
- Ability to communicate and with a large number of internal and external providers
- Strong Excel skills are a must and knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion are desirable
About the role
- Calculate, compose and submit the VAT Returns.
- Calculate, compose and submit the Intrastat and EC sales
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Manage the Tax Reporting Compliance calendar
- Raising tax payments
- Support the EMEA Finance Managers in the provision of tax information
- Internal VAT audit
- Assist in any Tax Audits that may arise
- Provide analysis and support in the preparation of the corporate tax returns
For more information on the role please don't hesitate to contact Stephen Barham on 01342 330558 for more information.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.