|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: £75000 - £80000 per annum + Extensive Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Tax Compliance Manager
Tax Compliance Manager needed for a globally-recognised Defence organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced Tax Compliance Manager with an in-depth knowledge of International VAT and income tax compliance.
The successful Tax Compliance Managerwill want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
* 25 days of holiday
* 9 day working fortnight
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails: In this role, you will manage regional tax compliance for international value added taxes (VAT) including the preparation, filing and payment of VAT returns insuring timely and accurate compliance. The role will also involve supporting international income tax compliance.
Some of the main duties of the Tax Compliance Manager will include:
* Demonstrated ability to oversee/manage the work of experienced tax professionals, potentially including third party providers
* Develop a plan and process for identifying potential exposure for VAT with continued international growth.
* Advise compliance risks, recommendations to reduce risks
* Manage and develop procedure for tax planning and audits
* Familiarity with specific business processes and systems such as SAP
* Ability to meet deadlines while providing excellent customer service to served business units
* Ability to conduct detailed tax research to provide excellent, consistent guidance to served business units
* Proficient in the use of tax research software
* Familiarity with varying tax jurisdictional requirements for VAT taxes
What you need to be the successful Tax Compliance Manager
In order to be the successful Tax Compliance Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Extensive VAT compliance experience.
* Experience with international income tax compliance.
* Effective leadership experience in overseeing and managing the work of tax professionals in both direct and indirect reporting relationships.
* Effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build long standing relationships
* Effective teaming and coordination with financial services organizations
* Demonstrated analytical skills to drive solutions
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Experience in managing and resolving VAT audits.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Compliance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.