|Location: Lewes, East Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Tax Manager - Trust & Probate, Lewes. An innovative Accountancy firm are seeking a Tax Manager - Trust & Probate.
Benefits: Competitive salary, pension, cash plan scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday. Offering parking and also local to the train station.
Main duties of the Tax Manager - Trust & Probate will include:
- To grow and develop our IHT, Trust & Probate offering;
- Work closely alongside the existing tax team to leverage existing client opportunities;
- Proactively focus on business development, promote opportunities & market our service offering to potential clients;
- Develop clients and managing existing clients
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of relevant software;
- Demonstrate thorough technical knowledge in specialist areas, particularly area of IHT;
- Manage each job to meet client expectations and deadlines;
- Identify other service needs of clients and potential cross-selling opportunities;
- As appropriate, assist in the development of others, particularly trainees through providing thoughtful feedback on jobs, offering coaching and support as necessary and supporting members of the team with constructive feedback as appropriate;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients;
- Effectively manage expectations, communicate regularly and pro-actively on progress of jobs;
- Remain informed about legislative, technical & regulatory changes and share knowledge amongst the team;
- Monitor time costs on clients and recognise opportunities for early and value-added invoicing;
What you need to be the successful Tax manager - Trust & Probate:
- STEP qualified or the ambition to complete this qualification
- Accountancy Qualification
- Previous experience of IHT with a proficient level of technical knowledge;
- Previous knowledge and experience of issues affecting the sector would be an advantage;
- The role is not exclusively office based, therefore the ability to drive and access to your own transport to travel to client sites will be necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Tax Manager - Trust & Probate. If you are interest please do not hesitate apply. For more information please contact Kelly.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.