|Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire||Salary: Up to £12 per hour|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Team Leader (Waste Water)
Hourly Rate: £12 per hour
Northampton - covering Hants / Bucks / Beds / Herts / Cambs - permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7:00am - 17:00pm
Team Leader needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading utilities and civil engineering company.
Benefits for the Team Leader:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression
Some of the main duties the Team Leader will include:
* To carry out repair work to the waste water area network.
* Responsible for daily management of a Team Operative, ensuring that the work is completed in line with the company policies and carried out in a safe timely manner
What you need to be the successful Team Leader:
* Background in Civil's and utility work
* Deep drainage / Excavation is essential
* Relevant qualification (Plant / Water Water)
* NRSWA / Street Works Ticket
* Clean driving license (Ideally HGV)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to progress their career within the Utilities industry.