|Location: Exeter, Devon||Salary: £34000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Team Leader (Water Division)
£34,000 - £38,000
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join a successful expanding business and be part of the wider growing UK Water team.
This Team Leader is an office-based role which will see you working with the Technical Manager to support line management and project delivery within the Data Analytics team.
The team of Engineers and Data Analysts provide Asset Management and Operational Strategy development to the company's Water Industry clients to support business planning and delivery.
You will be providing direction and technical advice on projects, managing risks across the team and resolving problems.
This is an exciting and evolving industry, providing challenges and opportunities which require innovation, dedication and team work to help us meet our clients' needs.
Main Responsibilities for the Team Leader:
* Reviewing statistical analysis of data for the development of functional relationships
* Validation of results with reference to historic findings and relationships across the UK water industry
* Ensuring review and audit trails are present between data receipt and delivery to client of resulting spreadsheets, databases, reports etc
* Programme management of multiple projects
* Client and stakeholder engagement and management
* Line management of a small team of Engineers and Data Analysts
* Preparing and maintaining software documentation
* Preparation of factual and interpretative reports, including discussion with relevant reviewers and clients, making amendments as required
* Undertaking research and investigative work relating to project brief where necessary and creating literature reviews and summaries
* Acting as Project Lead or Reviewer on designated projects as required
* Managing project finances for internal reporting and invoicing on designated projects
* Assisting when required in the preparation of material for the purposes of marketing, bid submissions, client preparations etc
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
* Degree level educated in an engineering or technical/scientific discipline
* Extensive Project Management experience and able to demonstrate a commercial understanding
* Deep expertise of delivering clean and/or waste water network projects for the UK water industry
* Prior client and/or contractor management experience
* Excellent communication and report writing skills
* Ability to lead a team to solve problems that matter
* Competent user of the complete Microsoft office package
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.