|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harriet Houlton|
Tech Records Administrator
We are looking for a Tech Records Administrator to join an exciting and innovative Aerospace Engineering company based in Milton Keynes, with a very competitive salary!
The role will involve providing administrative support to the AMG (Aircraft Maintenance Group) team in the control of all aircraft maintenance records under the company Part M, Part 145 and A8-23 production, maintenance and continuing airworthiness management approvals. To include the maintenance of documentation in respect of work completed under the company ISO approval.
To support the AMG team with the raising and chasing of purchase orders and sales invoicing when required.
To provide support to AMG, through administrative tasks, on a day to day basis.
The principal accountabilities of the Tech Records Administrator are:
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all aircraft records on databases and spreadsheets
- Tracking of all, relevant, new airworthiness information
- Inputting data and updating various software programmes with technical data
- Producing aircraft maintenance work packs, to company procedures
- Liaising with Part 145 organisations carrying out maintenance on behalf of the Cranfield Aerospace Solutions Ltd Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) and the issue of work orders and work packs
- Ensuring aircraft records are maintained in accordance with (IAW) regulatory requirements
- Maintaining and archiving documents within the technical library
- To support AMG team (as required) with the raising of purchase orders through our software system (Exchequer) and to follow that order through to delivery
- Potential for maintenance customer liaising
- Raising of invoices for AMG (as required)
- Extraction of data from spreadsheets for use in monthly invoice calculations
- To maintain relationships with other Business Groups to ensure effective communication, to allow the business to flow efficiently
- Supporting Stores team on an ad hoc basis
- To support AMG with general office and admin support, to include:
- Support the co-ordination of transport/car rentals and travel arrangements for AMG members as and when necessary
The knowledge and experience of the successful Tech Records Administrator should be as follows:
- Computer literate
- Excellent math, written and verbal skills
- Excellent in MS Office tools
- An understanding of EASA/CAA regulations (essential)
- A Level in business administration (desirable)
The skills and personal qualities of the successful Tech Records Administrator should be as follows:
- Clear and concise reporting
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Methodical worker with ability to self-check work
- Good customer interface skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to prioritise work and operate on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable of working assiduously to meet deadlines
If you think you would make a good Tech Records Administrator please apply below!