|Location: Essex, England||Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Type: Contract||Contact: William Hammond|
Technical Administrator needed to join a very successful and growing Electronics Technology company based in Essex. My client can offer you unlimited career progression. They are working on some very exciting projects that you will never get to work on anywhere else. If you want to make a difference and work on something unique then this is the role for you!
The successful Technical Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Perks at Work
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Simply Health
* Free on site car parking
* On site canteen
* Legal discounts
* Discount gym membership at local gyms
* Rail discounts
* Costco membership
* IT discounts
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Technical Administrator will include:
* Ensure that all data and information generated and maintained to support Business related documentation and key Material Master Data is current and available to the relevant stakeholders within the Company.
* Ensure that work packages and projects are completed within the agreed timescales and that the quality of the work meets the requirements of the customer.
* Interact with personnel in other functions such as Engineering, Purchasing and Finance at a working level on document and product data management activities to collect and validate the information for work packages and data input.
* Take responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of data entered into the Company Business System.
* Actively seek ways to continually improve the processes and methods used by the Documentation Control Team.
* Support and promote the company's Safety, Health and Environment Leadership Team (SHELT) programme to strengthen our Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental (OHSE)
* Ensure the company's QA (Quality Assurance) procedures are met.
What you need to be the successful Technical Administrator:
In order to be the successful Technical Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Educated to GCSE level and evidence of experience in a similar role
* Experience of data input with high accuracy
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and will have good general keyboard skills
* Ability to work alone to requests/instructions or to collaborate with others on a project
* Attention to detail, flexibility, good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at similar and higher levels within the organisation
* Experience of using SAP especially for Bills of Materials maintenance and Document Management
* Knowledge of other software such as Microsoft Visio
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!