|Location: Taunton, Somerset, S. W. England, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sean Tierney|
Immediately Required / Technical Asset Manager: Solar, Wind & Storage / Permanent Opportunity
Gold Group we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Asset Manager to be responsible for a renewable portfolio. Supported by our technical team, you will be part of a widespread and large team providing contractual performance and Asset Management. You will have knowledge of LV & HV systems, circuit protection and the ability to diagnose any issues.
Reporting will be a heavy part of the role, this includes writing your own and reviewing the rest of the teams reports before being shared. As part of this role, you will be expected to keep your manager updated with the day to day working of the sites in your area.
You will have extensive support from your manager, as well as our own in house monitoring team to help identify and rectify issues remotely, initially. If faults persist, site visits are expected on a reactive basis. There will be additional to planned site visits.
- Remediation of defects
- Performance of security systems and communication systems
- Meeting and exceeding performance guarantees such as availability, and performance ratio
- Health, safety and environmental performance and compliance with the site H&S plan, the relevant Health and Safety standards, legislation and good industry practice.
- Response time for corrective maintenance and effective technical resolution of equipment failures
- Preventative maintenance
- At least 3 years professional experience in the renewable industry
- A good technical knowledge of electricity generation and solar park technology
- A desire for success and the willingness to challenge the status quo in order to maximise assets' ROI safely following best practice guidelines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with all stakeholder groups including OEMs, contractors and clients
- A demonstrable track record of successfully managing the performance of operational assets
- Competent when dealing with quality standards, best practice procedures, technical specifications and regulatory requirements
- A self-starter with a passion for the renewable energy industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport quickly and develop long-term relationships with all stakeholder groups
- A high degree of professionalism with the ability to understand and manage client expectations and deliver high quality service
- The ability to work with minimum supervision when interfacing with stakeholders but also able to work with all members of the external client teams as and when necessary to implement initiatives to minimise asset downtime and maximise revenues
Interviews are being held next week so if you are interested in this opportunity we advise you apply as soon as possible.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.