|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joshua Bath||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Technical Coordinator needed for one of London's leading residential developers based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced Technical Coordinator with an in-depth knowledge of new build residential projects.
Due to the Technicality of the role, my client will consider candidates from a developer or main contracting back.
The role will be predominately office based with regular visits to site.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work. The client want the Technical Coordinator along with all other staff to have an excellent work/life balance.
The successful Technical Coordinator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Travel allowance - £5250
- Discretionary bonus (10%)
- 22 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
Main duties will include:
- See projects through from pre-planning through to completion.
- Managing a range of residential projects. Projects typically range from 5 storeys from 40 storeys.
- Coordinate consultants on site.
- Deal with negotiations.
- Attend design team meetings, providing architectural and design advice for projects during the build process.
- Manage the distribution of all relevant drawings and production information both internally and externally.
- Manage approval process including Code for Sustainable Homes/BREEAM, Secure by Design etc
- Review drawings prior to submissions for S38/S278 agreements.
What you need to be the successful Technical Coordinator:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry, specifically on new build residential projects.
- High rise experience is desirable.
- Candidates will ideally have at least 3 years' post qualification.
- CSCS card will be required
- Full Driving licence required
- I.T. Literate - Be able to use Autocad and basic Microsoft package.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!