|Location: Haverhill, Suffolk||Salary: £30 - £40 per hour + Dependant on experience|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Daniel Paine|
My client is a global pharmaceutical organisation who focus on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology and are looking for a technical document writer to join their team for a minimum of 6 months.
The Freelance Technical Document Writer must have documentation experience within qualification, testing, commissioning and SOP's and within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
The role of a Technical Document Writer:
- Prepare, execute and report validation protocols and documentation
- Prepare, execute and report qualification protocols and documentation
- Prepare, execute and report manufacturing protocols and documentation
- Prepare, execute and report cleaning protocols and documentation
- Prepare, execute and report CSV protocols and documentation
- Prepare, execute and report operating procedures
- Prepare, execute and report training materials
- Prepare, execute and report validation protocols
- Ensure assigned exercises are conducted in a timely and compliant manner
- Build good working relationships and liaise effectively with other departments
- Effectively review and integrate documentation
Background experience of the Technical Document Writer:
- Degree or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience of GMP manufacturing facilities and related operations is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully facilitate quality project work
- Demonstrated knowledge of working within a quality management system and GMP
- Demonstrated capability to develop practical documents for complex systems through improving understanding of the system.
- Will be able to show the ability to focus on detailed documents and review them thoroughly and accurately
- A Commissioning & Qualification background is advantageous a large part of this role is to document the testing of new equipment on site to prove new installed equipment meets site requirements.
My client is keen to get this Technical Document Writer vacancy filled ASAP; so, if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Freelance Technical Document Writing support, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!