|Location: Fareham, Hampshire||Salary: £20000 - £22500 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Job Title: Technical Helpdesk Support Technician
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 + Package
Key Skills: Helpdesk, Support, Technical, MS Office, Active Directory, Windows 10, iPhone, MDM, Desktop, Laptop, Hardware, Customer, Client, Call, Infrastructure
An experienced Technical Helpdesk Support Technician is required to play a key role in being the first point of contact in resolving issues from customers and clients. You will along with your team, resolving support tickets which you would otherwise escalate, providing continued positive feedback through Quality Control and customer satisfaction.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as Technical Helpdesk Support Technician?
- Providing Service Desk support to clients via the telephone and chat
- Logging and updating support tickets within the company Incident Management Application
- Resolving of support calls in a quick and efficient manner
- Escalate calls where necessary to the Desktop team/Infrastructure team
- Demonstrate a genuine desire to improve your knowledge and ability
What are we looking for in our next Technical Helpdesk Support Technician?
- Hold a professional Qualification in IT/Software OR relevant experience in the area
- Have experience in:
- MS Office
- Windows 10
- Iphone & MDM
- Monitors, Printers and Desktop Hardware
- Demonstrate a real passion for customer service & friendly professional outlook
- Active Directory Skills highly desirable
- Exchange 2007/2010 highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Technical Helpdesk Support Technician, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Technical Helpdesk Support Technician, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.