|Location: North East London, London||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Technical Manager North East London Award Winning Developer
Technical Manager needed for one of London's leading residential developers based in North East London who are looking to employ an experienced Technical Manager with an in-depth knowledge of new build residential and mixed-use projects.
Due to the Technicality of the role, my client will consider candidates from a developer or main contracting back.
The role will be predominately office based in North East London with regular visits to site.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work. The client want the Senior Technical Manager along with all other staff to have an excellent work/life balance.
The successful Technical Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
- Travel allowance
- Bonus (up to 10% - discretionary)
- 22 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
Main duties will include:
- See projects through from pre-planning through to completion.
- Managing a range of residential projects. Projects typically range from 5 storeys from 40 storeys.
- Coordinate consultants on site.
- Deal with negotiations.
- Attend design team meetings, providing architectural and design advice for projects during the build process.
- Manage the distribution of all relevant drawings and production information both internally and externally.
- Provide support and management to junior members within the Design team.
- Manage approval process including Code for Sustainable Homes/BREEAM, Secure by Design etc
- Review drawings prior to submissions for S38/S278 agreements.
What you need to be the successful Technical Manager:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry, specifically on new build residential projects.
- High rise experience is desirable.
- Candidates will ideally have at least 10 years' post qualification experience as a Technical Manager with a major UK based residential developer or UK based contractor.
- CSCS card will be required
- Full Driving licence required
- I.T. Literate - Be able to use Autocad and basic Microsoft package.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!