|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services, Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Megan Cottrell||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Pensions Technical Manager
up to £40,000 - dependent on experience/qualifications
An enthusiastic Pensions Technical Manager is needed for a successful financial services group based in West Sussex
Purpose of the Pensions Technical Manager:
As Pension Technical Manager, for a UK SIPP Provider, the job holder will be responsible for providing analysis and interpretation of tax and pensions legislation which impacts the UK business to internal and external customers.
Benefits for the Pensions Technical Manager:
Competitive salary, Pension scheme and other benefits!
Some of the main duties of the Pensions Technical Manager will include:
* Liaison with other companies in relation to business and product development.
* Attend business partner/member meetings to impart appropriate technical information for the benefit of our plans ultimate beneficiary.
* Support the business to ensure compliance with company procedures, legislation and regulations.
* Provide technical sign off to new or amended procedures and, documentation thus maintaining integrity of product documents and information provided.
* Oversee and/or assist with research or technical issues relative to regulatory and/or administrative issues.
* Prepare informative technical bulletins for internal and external stakeholders periodically.
* Prepare and present training materials for internal and external stakeholders.
* Support the business to deliver excellent customer outcomes
* Monitor regulatory developments, assess and ensure appropriate controls are put in place for those that impact the firm
* Ensure that regulatory returns are submitted within set deadlines.
* Collating and presenting monthly reports to the Board and relevant committees.
Requirements needed for the ideal Pensions Technical Manager:
* Business related degree (minimum 2nd class) or equivalent professional qualification
* Must have: CF1, CF2, FA2
* (R04, R08, J05) or equivalent (desirable)
* Previous experience working in a financial services environment preferably a SIPP operator in a technical role.
* Analysing and interpreting key information to aid in projects/tasks.
* Identifying and recommending appropriate solutions to meet business requirements.
* Delivery of good customer outcomes
* Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of UK tax and pensions legislation
* Ability to design and implement risk-based monitoring
This is a great opportunity for somebody with technical experience and is a SIPP expert.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.