|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: £100000 - £115000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Production||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Principal Technical Services Manager - Major Project - Amsterdam
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Technical Services Manager to join one of the UK's leading main contractors delivering a complex new build Data Centre project in Amsterdam. The Project Director will join a major name in the construction industry, a global player who specialize in delivering large and complex engineering projects.
The Technical Services Manager will be play a key role within the project team based in Amsterdam. They will be tasked managing the building services engineering design/installation process, and to minimise risks associated with this to the project and to the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Services Manager with experience in delivering large complex projects to join a leading force in the Data Centre industry, a major name in the construction industry who are going through an exciting growth phase due to recent project wins and a secure order book.
- In depth knowledge of the construction process
- Hold a qualification in Building Service Engineering - Degree/HND/HNC
- An excellent understanding of MEP services.
- Proven post qualification mechanical and/or electrical experience.
- Competent in communicating and presenting
- First class communication skills
- Team player
- £95-115,000 per annum
- Car allowance - £9,000
- Pool car
- Flights - 5 day on / 2 days off
- Accommodation - executive level apartment
- Living Allowance - £500 per month
- Annual Bonus
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical, Flexible Benefits Scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 942280.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.