|Location: Blackpool, Lancashire||Salary: £25.00 - £29.00 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Technical Support Scientist - MDR Stability Scientist
To define and deliver priority manufacturing and laboratory based technical projects from initiation through to delivery. In line with the company project portfolio and strategy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead small scale manufacturing and laboratory technical projects
- Support manufacturing projects as per company strategy
- Conduct investigations and execute project actions as part of the CAPA process
- Conduct project lab-based testing as required.
- Support execution of annual stability programme.
- Write protocols and reports for studies
- Co-ordinate own week to week workload in line with your project plans and departmental priorities and overall business framework. Collate resource hours.
- Develop intimate 'hands-on' knowledge of core business products
- Develop technical expertise in raw materials, in-process products and finished products.
- Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
- Support commercial enquiries
Qulaity and Compliance related responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and qulaity operations.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working in a laboratory and with common analytical methods and equipment in either a company or academic environment.
- Some previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of project management and leading of small projects
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.